The Arctic model is Kuma's most efficient oil stove at over 82 percent. Heating with oil can still be a good value when the alternatives are expensive propane or other purchased fuels. However, maximizing the efficiency when burning oil is important in order to maintain value and reduce the environmental impact. With the Arctic, you'll have peace of mind knowing that you're burning oil at the highest efficiency that any natural draft oil stove offers. Stop using extra fuel with your old oil stove and upgrade to a new efficient Arctic.
- No frills superior quality heating, a low cost alternative
- High efficiency, dual wall vaporizing burner
- Manufactured home approved
- U.L. Listed
- Outside air equipped
- Double wall construction for minimum clearances and maximum heat transfer
- Comes standard with glass door and premium quality burn components
- Available options: 8" or 10" burner sizes.
- #1 or #2 fuel grade
- Durable laser cut, welded steel construction
- Natural Draft, gravity fed: No electricity required to operate
Flue Size: 4"
(AR-8=Arctic w/ 8" burner size etc.)
|Fuel Consumption:||.065-.250||.100-.350 (gallons per hour)|
Arctic Manual (Arctic_Manual.pdf, 68 Kb) [Download]